Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pieces from Cathy K

I only have time for one activity on the computer, and I chose to update this blog and add Cathy K's three puzzle pieces. They are wonderful, and I know Cathy is a perfectionist (saying that in a friendly voice) so she is not pleased 100% with these. I have no idea why. I think they are perfect just as they are. I know I would be thrilled to receive any of them.

I also wanted to add a new "player", Elizabeth Woodford. She is a Jack(Jacquelyn) of all trades, and I am thrilled she is joining us.
Anyone can join as long as you know you will be able to complete four pieces and mail them to me by June 1st. Any medium welcome. These do not have to be crazy quilted.

4 comments:

  1. Both Cathy and Terri's pieces are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I have visited this blog, Pat. Time has been a little precious lately. These pieces are outstanding!


    Kathy V in NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy these are so beautiful! I couldn't believe when I saw the bottom one that you used the "trailing leaves" trim! I started another one for fun last week and used the green trim like that!I'm gonna post it on my blog when I get a chance.Don't you love that stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to your blog, via OldCrazyStitcher's post on these puzzle pieces - wonderful gift giving idea! I have some inspiration now to work on today, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete