Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please be patient with me :-)


I wanted to let you know that I am trying to get all of the swappers added to the side bar linked to their blog...this is why you will see an asterisk by your name. This is just my sign that I have that person linked. If you don't see your name on the sidebar and want to lend me a hand,please email your blog link. That would make it much easier :-)

I don't have much computer time this week...painting for MIL rentals. I should have things in order sometime next week. Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Pat, what a great welcome to the coming of SPRING! May I join the group? I plan to do four puzzle pieces, and if the swap isn't closed, that's good. If it is, that's okay, too! Thanks for your beautiful blog, rich with ideas. Margaret in Atlanta http://fiberdreamdiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You are added! Thanks for playing!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete