Monday, May 4, 2009

6 Puzzle pieces from Marjorie Holme of IL

Marjorie delivered her puzzle pieces on Saturday. The gals taking my CQ class loved them. Marjorie incorporated felting in her pieces and each are beautiful designs. Thanks for the little visit Marjorie!! Your pieces are gorgeous.
Here are all the pieces quickly placed together received so far.I have pieces from Terri Takacs, Amber Rutz, Judy Shaw,Kathleen Ward, Cathy Kizerian, Marjorie Holme, and my self. You have until June 1st to send your pieces, one month away.:-)

4 comments:

  1. I really love the large group photo with all of the pieces. As I was making mine, I was worried about how they would fit in--I hoped they would "play nice." They look happy with all their new pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marjories pieces are wonderful. Mine go in the mail today!!
    hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at them all together like this! Oh, we so need to do this again!!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete