Monday, May 4, 2009

Ira finished her pieces

Ira is putting these pretties in the mail soon. All of the puzzle pieces I am receiving are absolutely fantastic. You are all really doing such a great job. Wow! Here I was worried I requested a difficult task, but you took that pattern and created some of the pretties works of art!!!!! When I receive them all, I'll just announce my dog ate them and hoard them for myself,LOL. Unfortunately, most of you know I only have a chihuahua and there is no way she could eat them all :-(.........I'll have to come up with some other excuse I guess.

5 comments:

  1. I've seen Ira's work before over at CQ4Newbies, and it's always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really lovely. If Angell needs help Teddy is available! Ofcourse Teddy's person would have to be involved...... Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,

    I would love to know if there is a master template for cutting these out..they are just divine tiny pieces of art. :0)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Ladies it is time to coral the doogie dears!! LOL!! these are just stunning! I am getting very excited to get to June whatever to swap them out!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete