Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Names of those whose Puzzle Pieces I have received.


I have received puzzle pieces from the following participants:
1-Alice Topp of Wisconsin
2-Arlene White of the UK
3-Amber Rutz of Ohio
4-Annette Jeavons of the UK
5-Cathy Kizerian of Utah
6-Cindy Berghuis of Minnesoata
7-Darlene Doerscher of Michigan
8-Elizabeth Woodford of Virginia
10-Freda Butler of Illinois
11-Gina Brummett of Indiana
12-Grace Danel of Indiana
13-Ira Rosenshtein of Israel
14-Janine Franc of Pennsylvania
15-Jennifer Wilson-Parkes of Canada
16-Jody Shields of New Mexico
17-Judy Shaw of Washington
18-Karrin Hurd of California
19-Kathy Vorenberg of New Mexico
20-Kerry Leslie of Canada
21-Laurie Walton of Maine
22-Liz Waechter of Kansas
23-Lynn Sletta of Minnesota
24-Maggie Robinson of Canada
25-Marjorie Holme of Illinois
26-Mary Schuber of California
27-Melusine Gray of England
28-Micki Butler of Ireland
29-Orinda Spence of Colorado
30-Pat Winter of Indiana
31-Robin Robboy of Georgia
33-Sharon Chapman of Washington
34-Terisa Brooks-Huddleson of California
35-Terri Takacs of Connecticut
36-Wendy Shu of Singapore

Haven't received as of June 1st
Deborah of Georgia
Jaffy
Joy Brooks
Kathy (&Dan
Lana Richey
Lisa Alff of NC*
Margaret
Patti Edmon
Ronel Webb of S. Africa
Sara
Tina Johnson
Veleta of OR
(Please email to let me know if they are on their way. I will wait for them if so.Thank you.)

*Thank you all for participating in the first Pieces of Friendship puzzle swap. I will be swapping these out as soon as I know all have arrived that are coming, with the help of DH so I don't select all of the purple pieces for myself ;-)
I think everyone will be pleased with their swaps.



1 comment:

  1. I must say I am totally awed by the incredible work on the puzzle pieces that have been sent in. I'm rather jealous that Pat gets to see ALL of them up close and in person--but I don't necessarily envy her having to make all the swap decisions. Pat, you've done an awesome job and really encouraged a whole lot of wonderful art. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete