Thursday, June 4, 2009

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Swapping them out

Alright,I think I left my organization skills in PA, or somewhere along the trip.
I sat in the floor with DH last night to swap out the pieces.....first suggestion....do it yourself. It became such a mess that I have put everything on hold until after class on Saturday. I will not be mailing these out until next week. I just wanted to let you know so you won't be expecting them sooner.
I know I wouldn't have been overwhelmed if I didn't have class prep on my mind, or if I had all of my own pieces made to swap out. I only have 8 done. These are the last four I finished.
I am so pleased with the turnout from this swap. Everyone did such a beautiful job and I can't wait until everyone receives their pieces.
I want to thank each of you for participating and hope you will want to continue as the swap continues in the Fall.
I also want to thank you for the thoughtful and generous "gifts & bribes" you sent. I love everything and can't wait to play with my new items.
Hang in there , I will get these sent out very soon :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pat! I am so happy to hear we are going to be doing this again!

    Take it easy, girl, and it will all make more sense next week after class!
    Hugs,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I am trying to picture doing that with Frank ~ not pleasant;)
    Take as long as you need to silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your pcs. Especially the ble one with the seahorse. I wish I was closer I would "try" tohelp you. Take your time. Hugs and smiles coming your way. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAt! As organizer , you are the swap QUEEN!! You take all of the time that you need!!!!! I too am very glad that we will continue in the fall!!
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I can get in on the very next puzzle piece swap!!! Please include me if you can.

    ReplyDelete