Friday, September 11, 2009

Mailed last puzzle pieces ......whew!

Finally....Darlene D, Gina B, Laurie W, Orinda S, Mary S, and Terisa H...your puzzle pieces are on their way. Whew! I am sorry about the terrible packaging but I wanted these in the mail today so I rushed. I have no idea who got what, I just placed them in envelopes and addressed each one. These are the last ones....I think. If I missed someone who exchanged with me this time around, please let me know and I will check my records again.
Again, so sorry for the terrible wait you had. I love all of my pieces and look forward to swapping more. Let me breath first, LOL.

13 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful and definitely worth the wait. Thanks for all your work, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited and looking forward to getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are all beautiful. I hope you'll have another puzzle swap. I really admire what your group has done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are lovely. Wish I was getting one of them. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat I absolutely must participate next swap you have. I love your work and am sorely missing out! These are beautiful. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is amazingly beautiful - I love it all! Now now that I know about your Puzzel Swap I can't wait to participate in one! Thank you for being such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat ,

    I love your work, are unique and beautiful - I grab their heart! I feel great on your blog, you always wish you success!
    I greet warmly, wish you much health also,
    many kisses, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat,

    I love your work, are unique and beautiful - I grab their heart! I feel great on your blog, you always wish you success!
    I greet warmly, wish you much health also,
    many kisses, Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat I love what you have done, how can I get in on this. You do very beautiful work.
    Keep it up
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glenda,I set up a Yahoo group for anyone who wishes to join.Send me your email addy and I will send an invitation to join.
    Smiles,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete